Dr Mark Bonner highlights the painful ignorance of people with periodontal disease. Obviously, you can find your smile and strong teeth again. It is urgent to consider that tooth loss is not inevitable.
Some recent references
Revision of the role of Entamoeba gingivalis as a pathogen in periodontitis
Detection of the amoeba Entamoeba gingivalis in periodontal pockets
Antiparasitic treatment of periodontal diseases
Author, lecturer, trainer and practitioner, Dr. Bonner has devoted his career to the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease. The result of practical experience and also of associations with research centres, Dr. Bonner has perfected a gentle technique, without surgery, to cure cases of periodontitis, with exceptional results. More than 1,000 practitioners worldwide attended Dr. Bonner’s Periodontal Health seminar.
- Certificate in Medical Biology UQTR (2002)
- Certificate in implant surgery from Mich Institute of Oral Implantology in Pittsburgh, 1995
- Certificate in implant surgery and prosthodontics, Bräenemark Clinic, Marseille, 1994
- Certificate in implant surgery and prosthetic rehabilitation from Cochin Hospital, Paris, 1994
- Graduated in occlusion from the Pankey Institute, Miami, 1993
- Doctorate in Dentistry, Université de Montréal, 1977
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Oral Implantology
- Member of the Computerized Academy of Canada (grouping the main dentists using the CEREC II device)
- Founding member of the Association de Médecine Dentaire Holistique du Québec
- Mascrès C., Bonner M. Action of acetyl-salycilic acid administered by different routes on the blood and oral tissues of rats. Can. Rev. Biol., vol. 35, No. 4, December 1976, pp. 193-197.
- Mascrès C., Bonner M. Correlations between the clinical, cytological and histological signs of pulpites in humans. J Canad Dent Assn, No. 2, 1978.
- Discovery television show, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Teeth – Bacteria. December 13, 1998.
- Open letter on periodontics, Journal dentaire du Québec, Vol XXXVI – May/June 1999.
- Entamoeba gingivalis a pathogen in periodontitis, J. l’Information Dentaire, 2003.
- Presentation: Entamoeba gingivalis, a pathogen similar to E. histolytica. Europen Molecular Biology Organisation Workshop, Institut Pasteur, 2003.
- Presentation: Parasitic Amebas of the mouth. European Molecular Biology Organisation Workshop, Israel, 2004.
- Presentation: Entamoeba gingivalis, a pathogen in periodontal disease. Amoebiasis-2006, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Presentation: Medical implication of oral amoebiasis. Tropical Medicine 2007. Amsterdam.
- Book: So many mouths to heal… parasites that vampirise them. Overcoming periodontitis. Editions Amyris. 303 pages, 2009. ISBN : 978-2-9303-5375-3